In the following list are given instructions that must be followed before you do hair transplant procedure:
- Do not trim and do not color your hair. Let your hair grow.
- Do not drink coffee in the morning before the procedure.
- Do not take medication the day before the procedure. Consult the specialist.
- No smoking 3 days prior to the procedure and especially on the day of the procedure.
- Do not drink alcohol and do not take vitamins such as vitamin B and vitamin E or multivitamin 7 days before the procedure.
- Do not take aspirin or any anti-inflammatory medicines 7 days before the procedure.
- If you have diabetes, consult the specialist.
Wear a comfortable outfit on the day of the procedure.